Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Test Run for BIIIIG easel card

Oh Wow, you cant even see the staples . this was a test run for an easel card submission. I cut a 12x6  of red CS from stash . folded it in half,
then folded one of the sides in half again . the quarter  piece was where i placed the adhesive. I
grabbed some die cuts; butterflies and flourishes both from CLD. i STAPLED
the centers of the butterflies so i could raise their wings . it was a spur of the moment thing to staple them. It actually worked out better than I thought. As for the flourishes I tried to staple them so you couldnt see the staples , like at the leaves. however there were not many places where i could hide the staples and still reach with the stapler. definitely thinking about an industrial stapler
so i can staple further from the edges. the bottom part says Thinking of you which is one of the first stamps I ever bought. To raise it up to where it would keep the easel standing I used SU's
fancy label punch. there are 2 stacks of 3white labels. the labels touch in the middle. then just for an additional pop of color  I added green vellum over the top of the greeting . all done
I think I can probably enter this in several challenges. I'll have to look them up first 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your feed back .
I always read them all . peace and blessings