Sunday, September 29, 2013

One example

of trying to get as much bang for the buck as possible . this was originally a 6x6 piece of patterned paper. I made a few , all right maybe some die cut butterflies . I think I can use the remaining paper as a background for something . I'll put it in my stash. If you dont know most crafters have a "stash" of stuff for use at a later time . when or how ? only the future will tell. anyways take a gander . The yellow background here is simply a bright yellow piece of card stock so that you can see the details. this is the flash version.

And this is the without flash version

2 comments:

  1. I bet those butterflies are going to be fabulous! I can't wait to see what you use the negative die cut for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of butterflies. Looks nice a nice variety. The negative would make a great background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your feed back .
I always read them all . peace and blessings