Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Long waited New Post

Can't believe it's been over a month since my last post.
This was a gift from my mom. If you want to know why it's here. I want to use the blue bonnets on my business logo for my business cards. I haven't decided how I want them on there I just know I want them there
This is a Thank You card for Marj ,my mom's friend. No worries, she won't see it . She doesnt blog LOL. Next I'll show you the inside. The card front design is by Spellbinders from their booth @Scrapfest 2013. The inside design is mine.

That's all for today folks. have a great rest of the day.



4 comments:

  1. Love Blue Bonnets. As soon as you saw business card I saw them in a multiple of 3 on the left edge of the card in my mind. Pretty card. Wish I'd been at scrapfest with y'all but am enjoying seeing what you guys did. Creative Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the suggestion kel. appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. oh blue bonnets are so pretty...and so is your card... I love dressing up the inside of cards too ~ : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your feed back .
I always read them all . peace and blessings