Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cheery Lynn Design Challenge Wonderful Weddings

Yep, late on this one 2. I need to record the closing dates for these challenges . Even though its too late . I think it is BEAUTIFUL if i say so myself. I'll post in the comments on the challenge page. updated with my watermark .
copics next pic. i'll type them for now . C0 cool gray ,B26 ultramarine,Caramel (sorry i dont remember the #, but I think its YR68, and E00 skin white
dies used SB lacy ovals, ovals LG
quilling tool fringer . Bow used bow easy and ribbon from BB Crafts white with satin center organza 5/8 inch

1 comment:

  1. Oh so pretty love white on white but your die cut adds so much to this card ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your feed back .
I always read them all . peace and blessings