Sunday, February 10, 2013

Valentines and a Teaser




Here's my most recent. and a teaser for my next



Items Used:
Card1: SSD image, smooch stamp, PP, plum grosgrain ribbon,lovely acrylic emerald colored bling, colored pencils
Card 2: Ann Fenton image, black grosgrain ribbon, deep purple satin ribbon, a little bit of bling, the true love heart from my stash, not the original heart of the image
Teaser 1: Greeting
Teaser2: Recent FFF image from SSD date 02082013

I'm entering Chloe in the following challenges:
Outlaws CFC 1/26-2/10 CFC#12813
Party Time Tuesdays  PTT#106 Love and Romance

5 comments:

  1. Great images. I like the sentiment. Perfect for valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so fabulous. You really jumped on that image from The Outlawz. Love what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love how you used the kisses on the one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you chose for the images. Makes me think Spring. Now if it only were hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. great coloring, I love the images

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your feed back .
I always read them all . peace and blessings