Tuesday, October 02, 2012

flower shaped card

 i made this using nestabilities scalloped circles. I think I used 3 different sizes. The color of the white background is a combination of several shades of purple sponged and blended several times. the colors were SU something lilac, something Orchid, and crushed concord. the dark marks @the end of the petals is Zig marker
purple. the flower is  held together by a brad. i used glue dots to connect the flower to the shaped card. the vellum greeting is from my stash. I used my xyron to attach the vellum greeting. these are the same card shot @different angles.The background of the greeting is a mixture of the same shades of purple but with the glare , you cant see that . Enjoy



8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I just love your Ginormous flower and, of course, I just love the colors that you used for it since I'm a purple nut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute & I like the color! Very nice work Hun & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowr card is very pretty. I like the different layers you created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors and how you shaded the edges which made it pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a unique card. Very pretty. I just signed up to follow you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Appreciate your feed back .
I always read them all . peace and blessings